Sunday, March 27, 2011

Day 1 (Several Days Late)

So maybe P90X is making me its bitch and not the other way around.

Day 1 consisted of Chest & Back and Ab RipperX.

I hurt.
I hurt bad.
But I hurt so good.

Being that I'm in the end stages of a cold I'll admit that I didn't finish the whole Chest & Back. I did finish Ab Ripper though. And honestly I don't feel bad. I don't want a ripped chest or back, just the satisfaction of a toned body & flat tummy.

I'm using resistance bands so I'm not getting an as intense workout like I would if I were attempting to use a pull up bar. Frankly, I know for a fact I lasted much longer using the bands. I would have crumbled after the first set of exercises if I had to use the bar.

Have I mentioned how much I despise the guy running the show? I want to shove my sweaty sports bra in his mouth to shut him up. He's got to be on something. No one is *THIS* excited to exercise.

Ok, as if not finishing the disc wasn't bad enough here's proof that this journey is 100% self deprecating- the stats & "before" pictures

Height- 5'1"
Weight- 116 lbs
Body Fat %- a whopping 30%!!!

Chest- 30"
Waist at my bellybutton- 29"
Waist at my smallest point- 28"
Hips- 33"
Thighs- 20" both sides
Forearms- 8 1/2" both sides
Biceps- 10 1/2" both sides

I'm totally embarrassed. This is a far cry from where I want to be. I don't look hugely gross, but if you were to ask me if I thought I looked good the answer is, "No." That's why I'm doing this. I want to want to "do" me.

Pictures…
Even more embarrassing than the stats. I was in my boys' room as it has better lighting for me to use the Photo Booth on my computer. I only have little people around me so really I have no one to take decent pics of me so these grainy ones will have to do. Maybe when Jes comes to visit (wink wink) she'll help me take some proper pictures.








*I'll make a better effort to get my posts up the day of exercising or at the latest, the day after. No promises though.